As an organization committed to solid Biblical teaching, the Grace Baptist Church website respects the privacy expectations visitors have and the importance of their trust. For this reason, our policies are founded on respect, fairness, and transparency.
What we Do
- We collect website and section visit history and search results
- We collect IP address, operating system and browser type information
- We keep historical data for reporting, auditing and to improve the website experience
What we Don't Do
- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII)
- We do not share data that we collect with any other organization or website
- We do not store data using cookies
- We do not collect data that could be tied to sensitive data categories
All material and resources on this website are intended for educational purposes only and are free to use, download or to redistribute. Please do not modify or change any of the sermons, notes, documents or other resources downloaded from this website.
Referencing this Website
When using materials or information found on this website please include appropriate references or links back to this website or back to the author of the materials used.
NOTICE: The Grace Baptist Church website collects the information you provide on this website solely for the purpose of providing you with information you have requested. Grace Baptist Church does not sell, rent, lease or share information about you with any third parties except to provide the information you've requested.